writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

290 listings (131 - 140)

Pamela Fehl  
NYC-based writer and editor with 20+ years' experience in print and Web. Clients range from Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies to trade publishers, small business owners, and independent artists. Enjoy researching stories and interviewing people. Have written articles for MasterCard's Pr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sherman Bastarache  
Sherman P. Bastarache is a Canadian author currently living in Riverview, New Brunswick. I enjoy the Maritimes for the quiet, slower pace living. Although untrained in langustics, I became interested in the topic of language many years ago now. I started to notice the little things in communi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anand  Bose  
I hail from Kurianoor, a small village hamlet in Kerala, India. Kerala one of the fifty destinations to be visited as per national geographic is known from its mystic and tranquil backwaters, lulling beaches and aromatic gardens of tea, cardamom and other spices. There's a joke about me that...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Michael Martinez  
I wrote the weekly/monthly Tolkien and Middle-earth column for Suite101 from 1999 through January 2003. I now contributed essays to MERP.COM. Past contracts include writing backgroud essays for Toy Vault's Middle-earth Action Figures (including credited liner notes for at least one action figure...
writers / published 

3 works listed

GOLDA MOWE  
Born and raised in Sarawak, Malaysia, to an Iban mother and Melanau father, Golda Mowe has always been interested in the culture and traditions of Borneo's indigenous people. After graduating from university in Japan and enduring ten years of corporate life, the author found herself yearning f...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andrew Murray  
Andrew Murray is a children's writer who lives in London. His friends think he has too many weird ideas and eats too much cheese. Andrew likes stormy nights, and books about long ago and faraway places. He likes cats too, as long as they don't leave hairs on his cheese. His books include The B...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >