writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (121 - 130)

Duane Simolke  
Duane Simolke (pronounced “Dwain Smoky”). Education: Belmont University (B.A., ‘89, Nashville, TN), Hardin-Simmons University (M.A., ‘91, Abilene, TX), and Texas Tech University (Ph.D., ‘96, Lubbock, TX), all with a major in English. Writing published in nightFire, Mesquite, Caprock Sun, Midwest ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

ElizaBeth Benson-Udom  
i, elizaBeth Benson-Udom am an award winning poet, writer, blogger, photographer, visual artist, suburban arts actiivst, creative community builder who starts stuff (artescape studios, the san ramon artswalk & festival, the saturday afternoon live open mic series, the san ramon community theatre, an...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ramona Grigg  
I live in Michigan's north woods, where I have plenty of time to consider the world and where I fit into it. During my Prime Time I wrote two columns, wrote short stories, did freelance feature writing for both newspapers and magazines, taught creative writing, and served on the board of D...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Azuka Onwuka  
My first writing love is fiction (story-writing) with interest in other areas like language, motivation and politics. My published books are: 1. English Incorporated (2001) 2. 20 Success Secrets of Great Achievers (2008) 3. Wings of the Night (2011) - novel I have three completed but unpubl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Dana Akers  
Brian Dana Akers grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan and spent his teenage years building telescopes, reading science fiction, and practicing Yoga. He started six years of undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Michigan in 1975, with his senior year abroad in India. His studies included ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >