writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

290 listings (111 - 120)

Danny Nemu  
The apocalypse knocked on my door eleven years ago, bearing pamphlets colourfully depicting the fate awaiting those who would not witness Jehovah. Apocalypticism and apocalypticists have fascinated me ever since. I lived in Japan for six years, and now I live in Brazil, at an altitude which makes...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Martin Schell  
I seek an agent for either or both of the following: 1. A children's book (completed) of about 8,000 words. This is the story of a young girl's quest to find a magical bird. It is planned as the first of a series of three books. 2. A novel of about 106,000 words, now completed. It is abo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Grace Tierney  
Grace Tierney is a freelance writer, survey-fieldworker, and mum living in rural Ireland. Her work in fiction and non-fiction has been published internationally in magazines (Prima, The Dubliner, Food and Wine, Gardenerís World, The Peopleís Friend), anthologies, online media, and even on coffee tin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandi Sonnenfeld  
Born and raised on Long Island, Sandi Sonnenfeld is a graduate of Mount Holyoke College and holds an MFA in fiction writing from the University of Washington. Prior to starting her writing career, Sandi studied ballet and modern dance for more than 15 years, performing with the Pioneer Valley Balle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cassy Stone  
I have been an avid reader and writer since I first learned to read and write. Growing up as an only child, I wrote stories to escape my "dull" life. My stories were my siblings. I am currently attending college, pursuing a general studies associates degree, with a journalism slant. I am due to ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >