writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Language and Literature Writers

289 listings (11 - 20)

Juan Carlos García Hoyos  
Antropólogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - República Checa-. Ha sido catedrático del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Económicos de la República ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

J. Richard Jacobs  
See supplemental URL mentioned on the main URL for personal data... I write in all genre, but tend to prefer hard science fiction and speculative fiction. Most of my work mixes genre and is strongly character driven with science (real science) playing a big role. I don't believe a story is a st...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Giovanni Agnoloni  
Biographical note on Giovanni Agnoloni: Giovanni Agnoloni was born in Florence (Italy), on the 9th September 1976. After a major in Classical studies, he obtained an honours degree in Law from the University of Florence (June, 2002) with a thesis on Data Protection Law in Italy and Common Law count...
writers / published 

2 works listed

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where he’s served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Nicole Allard  
Nicole Allard Email: nickyswriting@comcast.net Web: Writer’s Success- http://writerssuccess.com/ Writing Samples- http://nicoleallard.bravehost.com Experience Summary · Experienced in writing articles, essays, editorial pieces, newsletters, business plans, web content, and e-boo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Paul JJ Payack  
Paul JJ Payack's most recent book is A Million Words and Counting: How Global English is Re-writing the World (2009). Payack has also authored hundreds of what The Paris Review called “prose poems,” The Kansas City Star, “polyphonic prose,” and Contemporary Authors, “metafiction”. Payack’...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >