writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Labor/Management Writers

140 listings (91 - 100)

Janyce Van Es  
I am a typical Baby boomer. I am an old, Jewish hippie raised in the 1950's by a white, middle-class conservative family.I rebelled as an adolescent with drugs, sex, and rock and roll during the nineteen-sixties. I ultimately grew up to be a boring Elementary School teacher wearing bifocals, sittin...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Paul Arnett  
Web site: www.brokenspanish.com I have written and published a book entitled, "Broken Spanish for Supervisors" which provides the reader with both a quick-fix and long term solution for communicating with Latino employees. My qualifications for writing this book is my experience as a supervisor w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marion E Haynes  
I began writing for publication while in graduate school at New York University. Since retiring from the human resources organization of a major international oil company, I've spent more time writing. Now, 35 years after my first article was published, I have 30 articles and 10 books in print wit...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Randy DeVaul  
30+ year safety professional, authored performance-based workplace safety books (www.filbertpublishing.com/safety.htm). Creator of Safe At Home (www.safeathomeonline.com) and weekly home safety columnist (since Aug 2004) looking to nationally syndicate. I am working on my 4th book, a compi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Bruce Howland  
I am in the business of teaching corporations how to buy. My book is "CORPORATE CONFUSION:The Strategic Buying Process" ISBN-0-9719907-0-0 (Original title was "CORPORATE COPULATION" but the non-fiction business book editors didn't share my sense of humor!) see www.grouphowland.com for bio an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wyel Harris  
Y. L. Harris; international thrillers. HINDU KUSH set in Afghanistan during Soviet occupation. In print (Barnes and Noble), in libraries, and on the Net as an ebook. Spanish thriller due out in Spring 2001 Magazine writer before switching to fiction. Teach, judge; edit and evaluate manuscri...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michelle Devon  
Michelle L. Devon (Michy) is an author, novelist, writer, poet... she's also a professional dreamer. "Writing is more than a profession," she says. "It's a lifelong dream and a passion. Who could ask for more than to wake every day to do what you love the most and get paid for it too? I am a writ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nicole Miller  
Nicole Miller is and ExpertRating certified outsourcing solutions provider for new and/or intermediate Internet-based B2B markets. In addition, Nicole Miller is a member of Exhedra Solutions' Rentacoder (2005- 2008), the Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP, 2005-2009), and the Educational So...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 ...   Next >