writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Labor/Management Writers

140 listings (61 - 70)

Frank Camelio  
Frank Camelio grew up in the Boston area and taught public school for several years before becoming a U.S. naval officer. In the Navy, he specialized in engineering, submarine maintenance, and industrial management, and later became chief executive officer of a 5000-employee industrial facility, ope...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Foster Winans  
Winans has ghosted, co-written, and/or independently produced more than 30 books. In 1999 he founded a nonprofit writers's resource center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and ran it for six years before returning to writing and producing books. R. Foster Winans was a Wall Street Journal co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rana Sinha  
Rana Sinha is a writer on cross-cultural and presentation issues. He was born in India, studied and lived in many places and travelled in over 80 countries, acquiring cross- cultural knowledge and building an extensive network of professionals. He has spent many years developing and deliv...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Jack Random  
I am the author of Ghost Dance Insurrection, a political novel concerning the overthrow of the economic controllers of world government. I have published stories in AIM Magazine, Lynx Eye and Mobius. I have also authored a number of plays, the most recent concerning 9-11: Scenarios or (unspeakab...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Daniel Bloom SPHR, SSBB, SCRP  
Dan is a human capital strategic partner who can make the bridge from the old human resource model to the new business process model having worked in the recruiting, training, EEO and consulting aspects of the industry. After 30 years involved in the industry, he is a Subject Matter Expert on issues...
writers / published 

47 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stephen Kaufman  
Mr. Kaufman is the celebrated author of Sword in the Boardroom, Self-Revealization Acceptance, The Shogun Scrolls, The Living Tao, The Hanshi of Central Park (Hanshi Warrior Press) Musashi's Book of Five Rings, Sun Tzuís Art of War, (Tuttle) and Zen and the Art of Stickfighting (NTC/Contemporary). H...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Ramona Grigg  
I live in Michigan's north woods, where I have plenty of time to consider the world and where I fit into it. During my Prime Time I wrote two columns, wrote short stories, did freelance feature writing for both newspapers and magazines, taught creative writing, and served on the board of D...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >