writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Labor/Management Writers

140 listings (51 - 60)

Ron Schaeffer  
I am still working on my writing skills. Occasionally, I write a short story or two and quite often I write a new poem. My book of poems, 'Poems of Love and Other Personal Things,' has about 130 poems in it. I self-published it through iUniverse. It has not been my best seller but it does alrigh...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Udit Chaudhuri  
Since 1979 I have serviced all written communication needs of enterpreneurs to launch products and services. My professional training and experience are largely in business-development, corporate planning and systems engineering. I take special interest in emerging technologies: renewable energy...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Eddie De Jong  
In my teenage years, I was an extreme introvert with no social skills whatsoever. My reality existed only in my head and, although I lived in an external world, it had very little impact on me. If I think back today, there is actually very little that I remember from my school days. At the same time...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gerd Meissner  
Silicon Valley-based business journalist, online pioneer and publisher Gerd Meissner, author of "SAP - Inside the Secret Software Power" (McGraw-Hill), has covered information technology, management and R&D for international publications and broadcasting media since 1984. His works have been publish...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Frank Mendelson  
Managing Editor, Publishing Resources, Inc. www.publishingresources.com Managing Editor, Accounts Payable Journal http://apjournal.americanaccountspayable.org/ Managing Editor, Corporate Environmental Strategy: Journal of Environmental Leadership. Elsevier, Inc/Reed Elsevier,pic. ( 1993- ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bob Brolhorst  
I am Bob Brolhorst a family man first with a passion for Internet Marketing. I decided to become involved in Internet Marketing four years ago for four reasons. First because it fascinated me, second as a person that has been involved with offline marketing for over 16 years I knew that traditional ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carol Oyster  
I am a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin at La Crosse and have, in addition to the usual professional journal articles, published three books. The first two were texts: one on research design with Lippincott, one on group dynamics with McGraw Hill Higher Education. The most re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Roger Nelson  
Roger Nelson was born and raised in Northeastern Minnesota. He was an avid hunter, fisherman and traveler. He retired in 1992, after thirty-six years with the same large corporation. Twenty-one of those years were in numerous management positions. He has managed groups of subordinates as small a...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my fatherís promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >