writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Labor/Management Writers

141 listings (51 - 60)

Y Kwan Loo  
Trained as a Chartered Engineer but moved into Business Management Consultancy in 1989, helping SMEs. My key skills lie in executive Coaching of management and directors (up to MDs, Chairmen's level), generally acting as their sounding board. I have helped organisations in their sales, market...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ron Schaeffer  
I am still working on my writing skills. Occasionally, I write a short story or two and quite often I write a new poem. My book of poems, 'Poems of Love and Other Personal Things,' has about 130 poems in it. I self-published it through iUniverse. It has not been my best seller but it does alrigh...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Udit Chaudhuri  
Since 1979 I have serviced all written communication needs of enterpreneurs to launch products and services. My professional training and experience are largely in business-development, corporate planning and systems engineering. I take special interest in emerging technologies: renewable energy...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Eddie De Jong  
In my teenage years, I was an extreme introvert with no social skills whatsoever. My reality existed only in my head and, although I lived in an external world, it had very little impact on me. If I think back today, there is actually very little that I remember from my school days. At the same time...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gerd Meissner  
Silicon Valley-based business journalist, online pioneer and publisher Gerd Meissner, author of "SAP - Inside the Secret Software Power" (McGraw-Hill), has covered information technology, management and R&D for international publications and broadcasting media since 1984. His works have been publish...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Frank Mendelson  
Managing Editor, Publishing Resources, Inc. www.publishingresources.com Managing Editor, Accounts Payable Journal http://apjournal.americanaccountspayable.org/ Managing Editor, Corporate Environmental Strategy: Journal of Environmental Leadership. Elsevier, Inc/Reed Elsevier,pic. ( 1993- ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bob Brolhorst  
I am Bob Brolhorst a family man first with a passion for Internet Marketing. I decided to become involved in Internet Marketing four years ago for four reasons. First because it fascinated me, second as a person that has been involved with offline marketing for over 16 years I knew that traditional ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carol Oyster  
I am a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin at La Crosse and have, in addition to the usual professional journal articles, published three books. The first two were texts: one on research design with Lippincott, one on group dynamics with McGraw Hill Higher Education. The most re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Roger Nelson  
Roger Nelson was born and raised in Northeastern Minnesota. He was an avid hunter, fisherman and traveler. He retired in 1992, after thirty-six years with the same large corporation. Twenty-one of those years were in numerous management positions. He has managed groups of subordinates as small a...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >