writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Labor/Management Writers

140 listings (21 - 30)

Mohan Chandran  
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development and Business Research services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”(TM) The suite of content solutions offered includes the following: Busin...
writers / published 

31 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rudolf Okonkwo  
Rudolf Okonkwo is a syndicated columnist. He writes about Nigerian politics and other weird happenings. Okonkwo is from Nnobi in Anambra State. He has a Bachelor of Engineering from the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State. He began his career as a Reporter for Classique Magazine un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Jennifer Carsen  
Jennifer Carsen is a writer and editor who specializes in nonfiction works. Before she became a freelancer, Carsen was an editor at a large legal publishing house. While there, she wrote numerous articles for print and online subscribers. She also jointly edited several newsletters, and researc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brad Boyson  
Brad Boyson is an international expert in optimizing human capital and implementing global best practices. He holds the rare distinction of having first- hand HR work experience on every inhabited continent having supervised over 120 different nationalities. One of the first people in the world...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >