writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Labor/Management Writers

140 listings (11 - 20)

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

Tom Egelhoff  
I started in sales over 35 years ago. Over those years I've sold just about everything except used cars and clothes. I always wanted to put down my experiences in a book but just never seemed to be able to find the niche that hadn’t been worn out. After all — business has been going on for centuries...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Louis Carter  
Louis Carter is the global leader in analyzing, developing, designing, and implementing best practices in the fields of organizational learning, knowledge management and leadership and human resources development. Carter is the founder and chair/president of the Best Practices Institute, the I...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Rosemarie Skaine  
Rosemarie Skaine earned her M.A. in Sociology. She holds honorary society memberships in Pi Kappa Delta, speech, Alpha Kappa Delta, sociology, National Forensic League and Quill and Scroll, journalism. Publications other than 15 books include coauthored national and international journal articles. H...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Mark Campo  
I have been a writer most of my life since I was a child writing poetry, short stories, and then moving to fiction and non-fiction book projects, and in the last few years have written screen and stage plays. I guess you could say I'm the consumate writer. I also have written many peices for busin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rashid Brown  
Rashid Brown is a captivating educator, lecturer, legacy speaker, business leader, business strategist, implementation coach, financial manager, and entrepreneur. He has a 20+ years career as a management professional. He is the CEO & President, Advisory & Learning Consultant of Kingdom Fortunes D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Roy Kheng  
Experienced in feature writing, journalism, lifestyle, and business writing. Writing experience: Singapore Management University & Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania): writing for the Knowledge@SMU and Knowledge@Wharton online knowledgebase bridging the gap betwee...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >