writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

125 listings (91 - 100)

David Saia  
David Saia edits moocat.net. His work has been published and produced in several venues, including The Daily Reveille, The Culture Report, New Delta Review, and STC Intercom. He is the author (with Charles More and Kyle J. Olsen) of Stanley Learns to Duck, an English-language reading book for use in...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Amy O'Neil  
As an accomplished writer, and a national award-winning editor able to communicate effectively on a variety of topics, my work has appeared in books, magazines, and websites worldwide. Recently finished the last of four children's books due out in May 2002 by Abram's Publishers. For writing...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

Craig Dressler  
For several years I searched for peace but failed to find it until I made Jesus Christ my Savior and Lord. Since then I have taught overseas and in Christian institutions in the U.S. In addition, I have written a number of published books including Heart of Terror as well as Character Concert and ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carolyn M Johnson  
I am an independent librarian, published educational author and writer of published articles about nature for a general audience, plus articles for families and librarians, poems and book reviews. I also write and have written manuscripts of novels for middle grade readers, beginning readers, early ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Annette Meredith  
Annette Meredith is a master gardener, photographer and lifelong student of nature who is passionate about environmental issues and conservation. She was born in England but now lives in North Carolina, where she enjoys encouraging, observing and photographing nature as she works to improve sixty ac...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary R. Dunn  
As a published author, Mary Dunn has written nonfiction children\\\'s books about dream jobs, planets, and a wide assortment of furry and feathery creatures. Her latest work is a biography of Rose Nichols, who loved nature and became one of the first women garden designers in the United States...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Lisa Kozleski  
I have worked as a newspaper reporter and editor in Colorado, Washington and Pennsylvania and have written a handful of non-fiction, educational books for children. We have recently moved to Canada and I am interested in taking on more freelance work.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 ...   Next >