writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

125 listings (81 - 90)

Denise I. Griggs  
I am a licensed minister; was the founder of the African American Genealogy Society of Sacramento, CA from its inception in 1999 (AAGSSC) to 2005. I enjoy both activities very much. My published books are: 1. A Mulatto Slave, the Events in the Life of Peter Hunt, 1844-1915 2. Return to the T...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Timothy Gaffney  
Staff Writer, Dayton Daily News Winner, 1998 AOPA Max Karant Award, aviation reporting Books published as of 2000: Secret Spy Satellites, Air Safety (Enslow) Back in Orbit (By Scott Montgomery and Timothy R. Gaffney; Longstreet) Grandpa Takes Me to the Moon (Tambourine) Edmund Hillary; Ch...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kartaysa Harris  
Married thirteen years Six Children Licensed Evangelist six years Overseer and instructor of a youth ministry, eight years. Co Director of an Outreach Ministry, Through My Eyes Ministries Owner of Harris and Harris Inc. DBA Divinity Press, Publishing, and Distribution. Currently work...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Bledsoe  
I have published nearly books for children, primarily nonfiction for the school and library market, as well as articles in magazines such as Odyssey and Appleseeds. I teach college biology, edit a science education research journal, and I'm a curriculum coordinator on a genetics education project i...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Demo Gurl  
i write. that is all. someone should give me money so i can sit at home and write all day and all night. i'm working on two novels. a compilation of short stories that will also include a cd of my music and of course the memoirs...isn't everybody? my grammar sucks but i have a nice friend who ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jordan Lane  
Jordan Lane is the author of The Babysitting Bible and http://www.emailmoxie.com. The Babysitting Bible teaches teenagers how to become wonderful babysitters and is also for parents who are looking for a great babysitter. Go to http://www.myspace.com/jordandlane to learn more about Jordan an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gregory M. Kuzma  
From Boca Raton, Florida, Gregory M. Kuzma (who simply goes by "GM") surrounded himself with musical arts at a young age. He's performed with several drum & bugle corps (junior and senior level) as well as instructed with high school bands and various drum & bugle corps. He currently resides in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Susan McGeown  
Masters Degrees in Elementary Education and Gifted Education Teaching experience in the elementary grades for over twelve years Married for over fifteen years Mother of three fantastic children Has so many stories in her head that she must write them down to gain some peace in her busy brain Li...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >