writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

125 listings (71 - 80)

Kartaysa Harris  
License Evangelist six years Married thirteen years Six children Overseer and instructor of a youth ministry, eight years Owner of a business Harris and Harris Inc. DBA Divinity press, publishing, and distribution. Co Director of Outreach ministry, Through My Eyes Ministries First book...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Adrienne Mason  
Adrienne Mason is a full time freelance writer and editor living on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. She specializes in science and nature topics with particular expertise in the marine environment. Adrienne also writes travel pieces and travels whenever possible with her young children. ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Crossing the Road  
We are four college sophomores who together took on a seemingly impossible project of writing a book in high school. Beginning in sophomore year and finally getting published in the winter of 2005, this journey has been one full of adventure and possibility. Yvonne Chen is now in Univeristy of Cali...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Garrison Ricketson  
I am mostly a painter, but am currently stuggleing with trying to write a autobiography, abt me , or looking for a inspired young writer,that would just let me tell my story,,and would do the actual writeing and I would do illustrations....At 50 years old now, I am finaly realizeing my dream ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Brooke Jennings  
As a native New Yorker, I have always had a hunger for writing. Recently my manuscript was picked up by Tate Publishing. Living In A Place Called Beautiful is based on a true story about Michael, a young man born with cerebral palsy and a victim of the healthcare system. Born in 1995,Micheal drowned...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >