writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Juvenile Writers

125 listings (41 - 50)

ROBERT REED  
I am a writer that has seen all walks of life and decided to give something back to society. The introduction of Kool, Smooth, Suave', Me.... "A deterent for youths and adolescents against the use of drugs and alcohol, written through constructive persuasion: with an underlying question am I...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michaelson Williams  
Michaelson Williams, an entrepreneur, author, and critical thinker, applies a unique philosophy and psychology when thinking about success. Having been the CEO of multiple companies, involved in martial arts since the age of 4 ½ years old, a health and fitness consultant, and an avid student of yea...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ben Kennedy  
Ben Kennedy was born at the age of 0 in Baltimore, Maryland. After surviving 30 years there, he now makes his home in Charleston, South Carolina. He is a father, a husband, a comedian, an actor, and a natural storyteller. It was that love of storytelling that brought him to the stand-up comedy stage...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Streissguth  
I was born in Washington D. C. and grew up in the Midwest. I worked in New York in magazines for four years and as a juvenile book editor in Minneapolis for six. I have published about 40 books of non-fiction: biographies, history, geography books, and the like. In June, I am moving to an estat...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Gia Manry  
I am a trained journalist who has been working as a freelancer for eight years. My specialties are Internet-based content and pop culture/entertainment journalism. Throughout my time as a freelancer I have run the gamut from how-to articles to in- depth features, interviews and top ten lists. I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sandra Friend  
From clambering up the jagged lip of the world's largest dormant volcano to riding the rails across the deserts of northern India, Sandra Friend immerses herself in her work. Author of nearly twenty books, Sandra is Florida's top hiking expert, with five hiking books to her credit (with Countryman P...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Jack Eadon  
Jack Eadon began by writing a book in fifth grade, then a short story in seventh, then he began a decade in rock music with the band Khazad Doom(see khazad.com), writing most of the songs with a poetic sense and encompassing a moralistic drama, something he incorporates in his writing...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >