writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (91 - 100)

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gia Manry  
I am a trained journalist who has been working as a freelancer for eight years. My specialties are Internet-based content and pop culture/entertainment journalism. Throughout my time as a freelancer I have run the gamut from how-to articles to in- depth features, interviews and top ten lists. I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Bob Brolhorst  
I am Bob Brolhorst a family man first with a passion for Internet Marketing. I decided to become involved in Internet Marketing four years ago for four reasons. First because it fascinated me, second as a person that has been involved with offline marketing for over 16 years I knew that traditional ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scott Allen  
After 20 years as a technology executive, entrepreneur, and consultant, I finally decided to follow my dreams of becoming a writer and public speaker. I chose to write first about one of my great passions, building business relationships on the internet. My co-authors and I have completed our first ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Gary Morris  
Originally a musician and entertainer for over 30 years, I turned to writing to express my creativity when an operation on my fingers ended my ability to play guitar. I worked from 2009 to 2014 as a professional researcher for a major player in the genealogy field and became enamored with the ...
writers / published 

51 works listed

Martin Schell  
I seek an agent for either or both of the following: 1. A children's book (completed) of about 8,000 words. This is the story of a young girl's quest to find a magical bird. It is planned as the first of a series of three books. 2. A novel of about 106,000 words, now completed. It is abo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mara Gorman  
I have a Master of Fine Arts degree in nonfiction writing from Penn State University, which I received in 1997. Since then I have worked variously as an editor, project manager, assistant creative director at an online advertising agency, and freelance writer. Most recently, I received a 2005 Eme...
writers / published 

36 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >