writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (61 - 70)

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie  
Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie was born in Walla Walla, Washington. She developed a love of literature while growing up in the isolated Eastern Oregon town of La Grande. Her first literary writing adventure began by being fueled by working in an Amazon.com warehouse. Her first compe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Peggy Haynes  
After receiving a B.A. in Journalism in 1987, I began a career as a magazine editor. I worked as a copy editor, managing editor, and executive editor on magazines and subsequently began working as a technical writer. I have published more than 60 magazine articles in the areas of technology (soft...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Blane Warrene  
The culmination of professional and personal experience in information technology and operational management has resulted in focused writing on the field. Blane has been published in several technology media online, and in print in several private corporate magazines. These outlets inc...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Stan Mcdonald  
About Stan McDonald Stan McDonald is a late-middle-aged American male. (He can’t bring himself to say “senior” because he’s not quite there yet and he’s definitely not feeling it.) He’s lived his entire life in four middle-Tennessee cities. He’s well educated, but not bookish. One o...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Audrey Choden  
Quite simply, I work for hire. Clients ask me to create clear, accurate and concise content from the information they've provided to me. The content is generally used on a Web site, in a course, in a magazine or printed in a trade publication. Clients retain all rights. As owner of Training b...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >