writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (51 - 60)

Jason Genser  
Jason Genser has more than ten years of extensive hands-on experience with personal computers, networks and the technical support arena. Genser is a CompTIA A+ certified professional who also holds a number of Microsoft Windows-related certifications from brainbench.com, a vendor-independent certifi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kaila Krayewski  
Kaila hasn't stopped moving since she was born. Never staying in one place longer than two years, she developed a passion for travel early in life. From this stemmed a fantastic interest in other cultures and in how the world works. She studied journalism for her undergraduate degree, and th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nan Hawthorne  
Nan Hawthorne is best known for her pioneering effort in developing the use of the Internet to advance the profession of Volunteer Resources Management. As founder of the award-winning online discussion group and web site, CyberVPM, she helped link hundreds of professionals around the world for mut...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Betty Champagne Guthrie  
Betty Champagne received her introduction to computers while working for General Electric Information Services in San Antonio, TX. Since then, she says, she has metamorphosed from a "white-knuckle computer user afraid of every key on the keyboard" to the author of the popular computer Q & A self-he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Richard Bramante  
I am a lifelong resident of Massachusetts. A native New Englander that loves all that she has to offer ocean, lakes, streams and colorful landscapes even in the dead of winter. I visited many places but never called any of them home. I am widowed, a father of one and grandfather to three beautifu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Ravenscroft  
(note: I AM NOT AN AGENT, but I can't get the darn software to stop making me one!!) I've been trying my hand at fiction since about 1981. I quickly discovered that skills which make me a darn-good writer make me a fantastic editor -- & it's easier to get paid for the latter than the former. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Stephan Spencer  
Stephan M. Spencer, M.Sc., is the founder and president of Netconcepts, a full-service interactive agency with specialization in search engine optimization, e-commerce, email marketing, and Web site auditing. Clients include Birds Eye, Gorton's Seafood, Wella, Midwest Express Airlines, Cab...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >