writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (41 - 50)

Shelley Moss  
I reside in Michigan, and I am a published author. I have been writing for 6 years and have been published at Hearts with Soul,Taking back our Kids,Sexoffenders,Pathways Newsletter and Winterblue Thunder Magazine, Raising a Daughter. To some, my amount of being published is not much, but I have ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rachel Henwood  
Following her original training in the UK as a graphic designer, Rachel has had more than nine years’ experience in the advertising industry. She has worked as both an art director and a copywriter for successful and well-respected agencies around the world, handling contracts for clients inc...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Luigi Cappel  
I grew up in Holland and New Zealand on a steady diet of science fiction. In the late 60’s New Zealand school children were presented with a study from the Education Department called ‘A Blueprint for Survival’. Unfortunately I no longer have a copy, but it described the coming of a utopian, automat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Patrick Callioni  
Patrick Callioni is the Division Manager in the Australian Government Information Management Office, in Canberra (www.agimo.gov.au). Patrick has degrees in Arts and in Law and is a Barrister. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a Senior Member of the Australian Computer Socie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tara Deck  
I am actually a pretty boring person, or I was until this past year. I have done freelance writing for different online businesses for the past 5 years, writing about everything from marketing to the kitchen sink... literally. My love for writing somehow propelled me into the world of marketing,...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >