writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (21 - 30)

Ira Wolfman  
I am an editor, author, and information architect working with media companies and nonprofit organizations. Much of my work has involved creating educational and child-development media for families, teachers, and students. I\'ve written books for adults and for children. My books include \"J...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Edward Harris  
Edward Alphonso Harris is Guyanese by birth, currently a Nationalised Saint Lucian who has travelled extensively. He lived and worked in several countries outside of his homeland – Guyana, including Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Sierra Leone and Tanzania. He is tireless in his ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Tieso  
John V. Tieso is an internationally recognized author, speaker, and consultant in strategic business management. Born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, he currently lives and works in Arlington, Virginia. Mr. Tieso is a product of both the Catholic and public educational community in Boston, g...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jerome Winzig  
Winzig Consulting Services, LLC is a Minneapolis-based company that provides technical writing, technical editing, HTML editing, and web publishing services. The business was originally formed formed in 1990 as a sole proprietorship by Jerome F. Winzig, a Minneapolis technical writer and editor who ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marcus P Zillman  
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.; Executive Director Virtual Private Library, CEO/President of BotTechnology.com, Inc., CEO TrademarkBots.com, Inc., Creator/Founder BotSpot.com and Executive Producer of BOT2000 and BOT2001 conferences for internet.com; has designed, developed and created online da...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >