writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (171 - 180)

Lisa R  
I wrote a humorous book about Internet dating. The book will be out in December. I am looking for an agent to help represent me. check out my web page and let me know if you are interested in purchasing or representing my book. email address available on web site. Thank you. Lisa
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sean Cearley  
Born in 1972, I've always been 'stuck' with the writing, particularly after I joined an ad agency in high school as assistant copywriter. Since then, it's only gotten worse. Writing this, writing that, it's taking over everything. I need to get this stuff out of the house...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vijay Menon  
Vijay Menon is a marketing and communication consultant and author of “Innovation Stories from India Inc”. He helps organisations to tell their story better and is interested in large marcom and writing projects. For details, please visit www.vijaymenon.com
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathryn Lively  
Kathryn Lively is the author of LITTLE FLOWERS, an inspirational fiction novel from Highbridge Press. She has penned numerous non-fiction articles about the Internet for Link-UP Magazine and The Net, among others. She is currently working on a second novel.
writers / published 

35 works listed

Steven Jackson  
I am co-founder of "Writers Club Net Ring". A writing club created to help new writers become published authors. Author of book titled: INSTANT MESSAGE (IM) People Who Meet People Online - AuthorHouse Publishing Co. www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Pettijohn  
I am a published writer of nonfiction, a professional librarian, and a lesbian feminist hoping to publish fiction. I am interested in a smaller scale electronic writers group of like-minded folks. While I have never been in the closet, my fiction has.
writers / published 

8 works listed

Martin Hastings  
Market intelligence based research and detailed commentary. Previous written offerings created for a largely professional audience active in the oil industry. Not averse to publishing satirical observations of both corporate and political ditherings.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Arsalaan Haleem  
I am a Public Relations person by profession, though have been dabbling into writing from the last one year. Been lucky that five of my articles have been published in Dawn, this year...and more are about to be published sooooooon. Cheers,
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dee-Ann LeBlanc  
Dee-Ann has written over 80 articles, 11 books, a dozen courses, and more on topics ranging from building a fantasy world to setting up your own Linux router. Her web sites are http://www.Dee-AnnLeBlanc.com/ and http://www.Dee-AnnLatona.com/.
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >