writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

328 listings (141 - 150)

Anthony Levensalor  
I live in New Hampshire, though I can't figure out why. Most likely because I was raised here, and I just can't seem to stay away. You would think the harsh winters and vicious heating bills would keep any hometown love at bay, but what can I say? I love it, no matter how bad it sucks most of the ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Claudia Versailles  
Although armed with a background in Fine Arts, Claudia Versailles dabbles in a little bit of everything. An Event Coordinator specializing in Marketing and Promotions, this Interior Designer, CEO of F.A.K.E. T-shirts, screenwriter, artist, advocate of the homeless, and dog lover brings a uniqu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken DiPietro  
Ken DiPietro is CEO of NextGen Communications - a wireless Internet service provider consultancy. Previously, he was co-founder and Executive Board Member of WISPA (Wireless Internet Service Provider Association) as well as Founder and CEO of New-ISP a regional Internet service provider based in Ver...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vilasini Bharadwaj  
I am a mass communication Post Graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Journalism (Honors). Have worked for some of the best media houses in India. Have a rich experience in web, television, and print media. In the last seven years, I have been in the shoes of a research assistant, assistant producer, c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gabriel Chouinard  
I am a writer. I am unbound by genres, crossing and blurring the lines of distinction between fantasy and reality. I am flexible and adaptive, able to write any style of work; from comic book scripts to fantasy novels, from popular culture essays to research papers. Words are my life. I live onl...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rob Kozlowski  
Living in Chicago, Illinois, Rob Kozlowski is the author of two books, "The Actor's Guide to the Internet" and "The Art of Chicago Improv: Short Cuts to Long-Form Improvisation," the latter of which is to be published by Heinemann Books in March, 2002. He has previously written for Screen Magazine,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chris Wills  
Chris Wills has over 14 years of experience in digital marketing doing SEO, SEM, lead generation, design, development and testing. During this time he’s developed SEO strategies for leading technology and software businesses worldwide. These strategies have led to huge increases in web site traffi...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Danny Fleming  
I was born on May 25, 1948 in Long Beach, California. I received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Classical Studies Minor in 1996. I wrote two poems that were put to music, I Don't Remember and My Love. Two other poems I wrote are at http://www.poetry.com. Their titles are I Tel...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Stillman  
I am a former neuroscientist who now does medical and technical writing and editing. I've published my own research and have ghostwritten articles to support pharmaceutical product launches. I also enjoy editing manuscripts in the biomedical and software disciplines. I'm familiar with user in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >