writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

328 listings (121 - 130)

Michael Martinez  
I wrote the weekly/monthly Tolkien and Middle-earth column for Suite101 from 1999 through January 2003. I now contributed essays to MERP.COM. Past contracts include writing backgroud essays for Toy Vault's Middle-earth Action Figures (including credited liner notes for at least one action figure...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christopher Boerl  
Christopher W. Boerl was awarded his PhD in Politics and International Relations from Royal Holloway, University of London, where he is also a member of the New Political Communications Unit. His research primarily explores the relationship between American religious organizations, American politics...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kurt ROHNER  
He studied at ETH Zurich (Industrial Engineering and Operations Research) and at INSEAD business school in France. He joined HP, AT&T and became Director of Marketing for Switzerland at UNISYS in 1987. After founding Rohner & Collegen in 1991 he held project assignments in Europe and Russia (Russian...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Teresa Elms  
Currently, I work as a technical writer and knowledgebase administrator for a computer hardware company in the Los Angeles area. I've also worked as a computer industry reporter, editor, and analyst, and for ten years I ran my own computer market research firm. Along the way, I've published 500+ mag...
writers / published 

46 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Manish Hatwalne  
Currently working as a Software Developer in Pune, India. I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music and treks. For me, writing is a way of self-discovery and self-expression. I have to my credit few technical and non-technical articles on the web and print media. I have written poems and few ...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Blanca Greenberg  
A self-established Internet writer, Blanca began her writing career on the WWW writing for numerous informational portals. Today, Blanca is actively promoting two releases: her first paper release, "Find Your Spirituality-God Will Lead The Way," published by http://trinepublications.com, and her...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gary Davies  
Author of marketing, communications and Internet related workbooks and distance learning materials. Recent publications commissioned and published by FT Knowledge (Financial Times Group/Pearson), 'Customer Communications' (2000), ISBN 07446 01487 Price 225.00 and 'Managing Markets' (2001), ISBN 07...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >