writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (111 - 120)

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Beth Laking  
I am excieted to announce that my firt book is coming out in December. It is about internet dating and called READING BETWEEN THE LINES. True accounts of internet dating. An informative book that gives you much insite and shared stories. Check out my web site: www.BethLaking.com or my forum rbtl.for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bard Williams  
Bard Williams is a veteran educator, technology visionary, and nationally known writer, speaker, and consultant. Since 2001 he has served as CEO of Techthree Marketing & Consulting Services, Inc.,a California corporation that works with Fortune 500 companies and numerous small businesses i...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Hamidah Gul  
Hamidah Gul has written many stories and articles that have been published in the US. This is her third book entailing all of her horror-comedy stories. The first 2 books published with one of her stories in each book are Diabolic Tales 1 and Diabolic Tales 2. Anthology I - The Other Side is the ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Harry Alesso  
H. Peter Alesso is a research scientist and software architect with twenty years exeprience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). As Engineering Group Leader at LLNL he has led a team of computer scientists and engineers in a wide range of innovative applications across a wide range of s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark M. Whelan  
Mark is the founder of Rapid Reasoning Labs, a published author and California representative of Conservative's Abroad (UK,) Mark has lived in five countries and has worked with royalty, business leaders at Fortune 100 companies and more recently start-up founders in Silicon Valley, teaching t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >