writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (101 - 110)

Valerie Atkinson  
Valerie Atkinson reports on a range of topics including technology issues, legal research topics, fitness and health concerns, and gardening trends. Her background includes a degree in government and Spanish and a masters in political science/legal studies. She has extensive experience with work...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Julie Wheeler  
Though her first published work, The Keys to Success Reader (Prentice Hall, 1999), focused on student success and career development, Julie Wheeler's primary interests in writing and editing lie elsewhere. In what can only be described as a metamorphosis, she began writing about the Internet, spec...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Alger  
Brian is the author of The Experience Designer: Learning, Networks and the Cybersphere. He has designed and implemented projects for KPMG,UNESCO,Connected Intelligence,The Madeiran Ministry of Education(Portugal), Apple Computer, The Learning Partnership, Scotch College , Australia and Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Fogarty  
Author of "The Haunt," a gothic horror novel published by Warner Books, and "Online Learning Today," a look at e-learning strategies, published by Berrett-Koehler. Have also written six other novels which are still percolating on the backburner. BIG NEWS IS I'm currently bracing for the late-summ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rana Sinha  
Rana Sinha is a writer on cross-cultural and presentation issues. He was born in India, studied and lived in many places and travelled in over 80 countries, acquiring cross- cultural knowledge and building an extensive network of professionals. He has spent many years developing and deliv...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Vanessa Tan  
I found my hidden love for writing many years ago, at the age of 14, when an English teacher complimented me on an essay I had written for a test. Two years later, I graduated with a Distinction as a Pure Literature student. Her few words were all it took to get me started on truly embracing th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Christian Saunders  
Hailing from the village of New Tredegar, south Wales, Christian Saunders began writing in 1997. His early fiction appeared in titles such as Asphalt Jungle, Raw Nerve, Roadworks and several anthologies. His book, Into the Dragon's Lair A Supernatural History of Wales was published in 2003, shor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ulrik Ramsing  
1989-1996, Owner and president of WinTech, a Danish Microsoft Partner and new media development house. 1997-2000, Senior IT architect and founder of Merkantildatas Scandinavian think tank of strategic IT business development, the Digital Foundation Lab. 2000-present, Creator and President...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >