writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Internet Writers

327 listings (11 - 20)

Wayne Spivak  
General Resume: 7/92 – Present: Freelance Writer, Various Magazines Provide articles to various magazines including The CPA Journal, On The Internet, WindowsNT, The Ensign, Boating Magazine, Economic Times of Long Island and the Navigator’s Newsletter, covering Hardware and Soft...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronni Marcus  
I’m just a girl…who made it all the way to middle management in #$%^& corporate America. Excuse my language but, I have a message here and profanity provides emphasis when needed. (Is that illegal yet, too?) Anyhow, the MBA degree paved the way back in the early 80’s. Back in th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Seamus Phan  
SEAMUS PHAN, PhD Seamus, based in Singapore, is a thought leader on the Internet, digital media, e- learning, knowledge management, business process re-engineering, marketing, and holistic health. He is a frequent keynote speaker, motivational speaker, workshop and meeting facilitator, commi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jon Smith  
Jon was born in 1975 and was brought up on the Wirral, (which is much healthier than meph-amphetamine) where he remained until he was eighteen. A happy childhood; making daisy chains, holidays in the sun, a few minor brushes with the law and an obsessive interest in all things fantasy. No brace, few...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Abdulhameed Mahmood  
I never for once dreamt to be a writer, but all my life I admire scholars and always being tempted whenever I see a nice looking book. I used to wonder how people can do it; I mean write a ‘book’. Unknown to me, I had this notion that it is only when you are well educated that you can write a bo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

S Joan Popek  
S. Joan Popek is an age challenged grandmother tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone while she gazes longingly at Ganymede. She is an instructor for Customized Training at Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell. A science fiction addict since childhood, she is a graduate of Writer's Digest Short Stor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Egelhoff  
I started in sales over 35 years ago. Over those years I've sold just about everything except used cars and clothes. I always wanted to put down my experiences in a book but just never seemed to be able to find the niche that hadn’t been worn out. After all — business has been going on for centuries...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ek Heng Ng  
Need a writer/editor with a nose to get what is interesting for your publication, tune his ear to the corporate/trade grapevine with multi-industry experience? Getting it right the first time is my goal and seeing each editorial project to completion is my forte. Services available-: 1...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >