writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Illustrated Books Writers

204 listings (91 - 100)

KC Anton  
Paying published free-lance and contract work includes: •letter to the editor (copy filler for editors); Sage Woman, PanGaia, Green Egg, Triscellion, Alternative Medicine Journal, Pagan Muse & World Report, Reader's Digest. •Articles 500-2500 word; Sage Woman, PanGaia, Pagan Muse & W...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Simons  
I am a professional artist/ painting instructor living in Victoria, British Columbia. I am self-taught and teach acrylic painting workshops throughout British Columbia and recently in the United States. My oil and acrylic paintings hang in numerous corporate and private collections in Canada, the Un...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ana Arelys Cruz Cabrera  
Ana Arelys Cruz Cabrera holds a BA from Rhode Island College and has more than 20 years of experience in the medical field, sleep medicine, research and cardiology. Author of the books: Contrast of two cities Providence and Santo Domingo (Spanish and English). Co-Author of the book Tourist G...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Michael Martinez  
I wrote the weekly/monthly Tolkien and Middle-earth column for Suite101 from 1999 through January 2003. I now contributed essays to MERP.COM. Past contracts include writing backgroud essays for Toy Vault's Middle-earth Action Figures (including credited liner notes for at least one action figure...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara O'Sullivan  
I am a published author for my Elizabethan history book, The King's Quinto: The Life and Times of Sir Walter Raleigh (1552-1618) ISBN 1413708285 February 2004, and my novel, Oscar Defoe and the Victorian Workhouse 1834 was released in May 2006 (ISBN 1424138000). My third novel is historical tru...
writers / published 

34 works listed

M. D. McGinley  
Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, graduated Ballard High in 1979. Went on to discover personal computers in the 1980's; programmed, designed and marketed home computer accounting program in 1985. Joined the U. S. Navy in 1986, advanced to logs and records supervisor; earned A.A. in Liberal A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anna Marie Fritz  
I graduated from the Newspaper Institute of America some years back, and am presently a small-press publisher and author. I belong to The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, Outdoor Writers, Authors Den, ArtWanted.com, Wet Canvas, and poetry groups. My Children's book entitle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >