writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Illustrated Books Writers

204 listings (81 - 90)

Fay Knowles  
Fay Knowles was born in Scotland, but has lived in The Bahamas for many years. She has been writing since the age of nine and trained as a reporter in Devon during her teens. Her short stories have been published in “The Lady” magazine, London, England, and “The Broadkill Review”, Dela...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Daniele Luciano Moskal  
Born in Italy,Daniele Luciano Moskal is an Evangelist/Pastor, Bible Teacher, Children's TV Presenter, Songwriter and Author who has been appointed and anointed to publish the mind of God through unique inspirational writing. He has gained a B.A in Religious Studies and Writing & Publishing a...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Matt LaCroix  
I am a serious outdoors hiker who loves to challenge myself and hike into very remote places. I have a knack for adventure and have had incredible things happen to me, from getting almost killed by a rutting moose, or lost above tree line in the snow. I have written detailed stories about the advent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roger Albrigtsen  
I am 38 years of age. Married and have 3 children. Today I live near North Cape, but I grew up in an area close to the famous Norwegian town Narvik. My grandfather, Magne Lindgren, was a XU-agent (secret Norwegian intelligence)and a famous courier between Narvik and Sweden during WWII. Li...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Sawyers  
I'm a father of two children, Daughter Amanda-14, Son-Chris 16. Been married for 22 years now. I've been writing for more than 13 years now. I write poetry,Fiction and Non-Fiction for children aged 5 on up. I'm helping children to read more. I'm helping three local schools (P.T.A's) and Local Cubs...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Harris  
I grew up in West Texas, and I live there now -- but spent about twenty years in between, roaming the planet. Although I'm a zoologist/wildlife biologist by education, I've managed to make a living as a soldier, sailor, professional hunter, horse trainer, diver, prospector, rodeo cowboy, trapper... ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva  
Taneeka Bourgeois-daSilva is an award-winning author, credentialed teacher, blogger, and entrepreneur. She has over ten years' experience as a teacher and is the author of the Little Kids, Big Voices book series. She has taken several creative writing courses through the UCLA Extension Writers' Prog...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Pagan  
Writer, author, professional sketch-artist, graphic designer, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Author of the novel Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), the article Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear fe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >