writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Illustrated Books Writers

204 listings (61 - 70)

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Linda Allen  
Linda Allen is author of more than 50 magazine articles, essays, and books. she has received honors from the Society for Professional Journalists and Writer's Digest. Her book, Decking the Halls - The Folklore and Traditions of Christmas Plants, was a finalist for the 2001 Benjamin Franklin Award f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marilynn Dawson  
I grew up in a solid Christian home, coming to Christ at the age of 7. I've been actively involved in Church life since age 10, including activities such as joining Mom and my sister in singing special numbers, choir, teaching Sunday School, leading Sunday School open session, planning Sunday Schoo...
writers / published 

11 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Ian Middleton  
Ian Middleton is a freelance travel writer and photographer from the UK. He is the author of three travel narrative books and one travel guide to ancient Ireland, MYSTERIOUS WORLD: IRELAND. Ian has also written for several magazines, including Mysterious World, backpacker Ireland, Walking World Irel...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cathy Kaiser  
My name is Cathy L. Kaise, I am the author of three books: the poetry collection, Journey of the Heart (also available through AuthorHouse), and Rings of Secrets as told by the old oak tree, a children's book, and Timeless Reflections, an empowered belief of mediations. Timeless Reflections has been...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Heather Eaton  
Born in San Francisco, California in 1964 she lived her first few years in Berkeley and Palo Alto. Her family then moved to Terra Haute, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio before joining the Peace Corps and moving to Valdivia in Southern Chile. In 1976 she moved back to Berkeley for a year before ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Andy Luke  
At 10, I wrote my first novel, Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators: Mystery of The Eerie Elephant. Five years later I followed this with The Underdog, a post-Watchmen grid-controlled blast em off. Several other unwritten graphic novel and comic scripts followed before a respite from ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >