writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Illustrated Books Writers

205 listings (141 - 150)

E Thomas Wood  
Co-owner, Beaten Biscuit Press LLC (publisher of Nashville: An American Self-Portrait, 2001); author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust (Wiley, 1994); ghost-author of and contributor to other books; journalist (New York Times, Wall Street Journal etc.); former magazine editor and publi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Robert Courland  
Robert Courland is a writer with three books to his credit: "Concrete Planet," "The Old North Waterfront" and (with Walt Crowley) "The Fairmont Hotel - One Hundred Years of a San Francisco Landmark." "Concrete Planet" is his most recent book and has been warmly received by the readers and critics.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Akers  
A retired professional photographer and a decorated Vietnam veteran. Author of three books so far: "One Soldier's Story", "Deceitful Attraction", and "Soldier's Story". All these books are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lulu Enterprises and most book stores worldwide.....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Harley White  
Born in Beverly Hills, LA. I studied English Philology and Psychology at U.C.LA. I got married in Big Sur, CA, surrounded by a redwood cathedral, after a longish spat there, my husband and I moved over here to Granada, Spain, where we lead a wonderful life.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kaleen Rugs  
http://www.furnishmyplace.com/kaleen-rugs We provide all kind of best rugs online in USA. We deals in Kaleen Rugs, Dalyn Rugs, Colonial Mills, Nourison Rugs, Rizzy Rugs, Karastan Rugs, Momeni Rugs, Rugs America, Kas Rugs, Transocean Rugs, Chandra Rugs.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sarah Lira  
My Dream is to be a Legend, after I die. My name is Sarah also known as roxy, I dream to be a famous writer some day. A moral ending writer. I will not rest till My IcCa Chronicles are published and sold, known throughout the world.
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cynthia Leal Massey  
Cynthia, an award-winning author, has more than 25 years experience as a writer. She is a published fiction and nonfiction book author, and has written hundreds of articles in national and regional magazines and anthologies.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Larry Rochelle  
When I'm not writing novels, you might find me at THE GRAND EMPORIUM in Kansas City, listening to the blues and drinking a pint of Boulevard Wheat. See my web page at http://communities.msn.com/PalmerMorelMysteryFile
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >