writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Illustrated Books Writers

203 listings (141 - 150)

Robert Courland  
Robert Courland is a writer with three books to his credit: "Concrete Planet," "The Old North Waterfront" and (with Walt Crowley) "The Fairmont Hotel - One Hundred Years of a San Francisco Landmark." "Concrete Planet" is his most recent book and has been warmly received by the readers and critics.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Akers  
A retired professional photographer and a decorated Vietnam veteran. Author of three books so far: "One Soldier's Story", "Deceitful Attraction", and "Soldier's Story". All these books are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lulu Enterprises and most book stores worldwide.....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Harley White  
Born in Beverly Hills, LA. I studied English Philology and Psychology at U.C.LA. I got married in Big Sur, CA, surrounded by a redwood cathedral, after a longish spat there, my husband and I moved over here to Granada, Spain, where we lead a wonderful life.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sarah Lira  
My Dream is to be a Legend, after I die. My name is Sarah also known as roxy, I dream to be a famous writer some day. A moral ending writer. I will not rest till My IcCa Chronicles are published and sold, known throughout the world.
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cynthia Leal Massey  
Cynthia, an award-winning author, has more than 25 years experience as a writer. She is a published fiction and nonfiction book author, and has written hundreds of articles in national and regional magazines and anthologies.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Larry Rochelle  
When I'm not writing novels, you might find me at THE GRAND EMPORIUM in Kansas City, listening to the blues and drinking a pint of Boulevard Wheat. See my web page at http://communities.msn.com/PalmerMorelMysteryFile
writers / published 

11 works listed

Author Sundeep Vermma  
I AM a friend, co creator, soul mate who is helping and guiding the emerging humanity and souls into their evolution through healing and egalitarianism.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Norah Griggs  
I am a published author of a co-written book 'No Going Back' and also self-published my first book, Rocklady, the Building of a Labyrinth.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >