writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Illustrated Books Writers

203 listings (131 - 140)

Mike Chinn  
'The Paladin Mandates' collection, 1998 Alchemy Press 'Swords Against the Millennium' anthology (editor) 2001 Alchemy Press 20+ issues of 'Starblazer' for DC Thomson & Co Stories in 'Mammoth Book of Dracula' Robinson; 'Phantoms of Venice' Shadow Publishing; 'Final Shadows' Doubleday. 'Writing an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nancy Vance Sarginson  
I am a musician, singer/songwriter. I have written a book about live online performing, the ins and outs, it has guidelines and info for musicians that love to perform live over the interne. This is my first book ever written and published. I have written many songs but wanted to try my hand at writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Annette Meredith  
Annette Meredith is a master gardener, photographer and lifelong student of nature who is passionate about environmental issues and conservation. She was born in England but now lives in North Carolina, where she enjoys encouraging, observing and photographing nature as she works to improve sixty ac...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Munger  
Brian Munger is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) that has written well over 2,500 resumes. He owns and operates a resume writing company, Resume Phenom, LLC (www.resumephenom.com). Munger has helped countless individuals land new jobs in virtually every industry, including sales...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ben Locker  
I'm a non-fiction writer and I run a UK copywriting agency. I'm particularly interested in good online writing, as well as humour, satire and sharply-observed prose. My first book, Swinesend, which I co-wrote, was published in 2007. I don't want to write another one just now, but intend to start ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tina Samuels  
My book, A Georgia Native Plant Guide, comes out Fall, 2005, Mercer University Press. My second book, Georgia's Covered Bridges, comes out Fall, 2006, Mercer University Press. I freelance magazine articles to publications including Charlotte Place Magazine, Alabama Living, Arthritis Today, M...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chariss K. Walker  
Chariss K Walker, M. Msc., an award-winning Indie author, writes fiction and nonfiction books with a metaphysical/visionary message. All of her books are sold worldwide in eBook, paperback, and many are also in Large Print. To find out more about this author and her books, visit her website at...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Colin Browne  
I am a practicing Freemason and a Past Master of Lyceum Lodge of Research 8682 EC and a member of King Solomon Chapter of Research 334SC. I am married with two sons and I am an architect by profession. I have designed, painted and produced my own set of Tarot Cards and I have published a number of ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

John Joss  
I am an intellectual omnivore and write about as much of the world as I can. I'm a Brit freelance, living in California, and have written 20 books, fiction and nonfiction. For examples of my writing that are easy to access, go to the Amazon website and look at my book reviews (>50). They reflect m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >