writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Illustrated Books Writers

204 listings (121 - 130)

Deena Stryker  
Lived mostly abroad in various countries, published three books, one of which foresaw the fall of the Berlin Wall and the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Published in 2004 by Beaufort Publishing Group: When the Revolution was Young: Conversations with Cuba's leaders and its people, 1964, wi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lawrence Onuzulike  
Growing up in an action filled environment, Lawrence Onuzulike thinks it will be difficult to run out of ideas in his lifetime. A fearless activist who is fiercely against discriminations and wars of any kind. He is also an avid campaigner for more respect for women worldwide and for better life ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Goh Gary  
Hi, i am a writer and illustrator working to promote Chinese culture to kids around the world. A Chinese Language teacher by profession, i started writing out of a conviction to make Chinese culture interesting to children. Publications to date include "I'm OK with Idioms"(a book that teaches Chines...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Glenn Raymond  
I am a 57 year old Colorado native. I am a Master Drywaller, having actively worked in this trade for 50 years (yes, I started when I was 7, working with my dad). I am a perfectionist at everything I love doing. I recently published my how-to book "Drywall Magic" and am now doing ever...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Saia  
David Saia edits moocat.net. His work has been published and produced in several venues, including The Daily Reveille, The Culture Report, New Delta Review, and STC Intercom. He is the author (with Charles More and Kyle J. Olsen) of Stanley Learns to Duck, an English-language reading book for use in...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Amy O'Neil  
As an accomplished writer, and a national award-winning editor able to communicate effectively on a variety of topics, my work has appeared in books, magazines, and websites worldwide. Recently finished the last of four children's books due out in May 2002 by Abram's Publishers. For writing...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Robin Van Auken  
Robin Van Auken is the author (and co-author) of more than a dozen books, from nonfiction history to fictional novels. Her education includes degrees in mass communication and anthropology (bachelor's and master's degree in archaeology/anthropology). Her areas of expertise include history, ar...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >