writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Illustrated Books Writers

204 listings (111 - 120)

Dominique Lummus  
British freelance writer, copy writer and proofreader. I write regularly for Dubai's Connector magazine - this work includes a regular IT column, frequent commissioned articles and I am one of the magazine's two regular proofreaders. Internationally I have been published in Cat World Magazi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Philippa Scott  
Born in India, parents and grandparents tea planters. Educated in Scotland. Studied textiles at art college. Travelled extensively, lived for periods of years in Turkey, France, Ireland, now resident in London. Winner of 2001 Arts Council of London Writer's Award for current work in progress, titl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Adrienne Mason  
Adrienne Mason is a full time freelance writer and editor living on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. She specializes in science and nature topics with particular expertise in the marine environment. Adrienne also writes travel pieces and travels whenever possible with her young children. ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Catherine GS Lim  
- Published in the following magazines: COLORS magazine (int'l); NovelAdvice (online); Motherhood (local); Go (local); etc. - Compiled and wrote the following books: Gateway to Peranakan Culture; Legendary Tales of Singapore (comic book); Whacky Tales (co-author); Witty Tales from Asia (co-autho...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

LR Roarty  
Ancient tales of the woods from my grandfather fostered my love for stories since a tiny age. I write to remember what came in with the fog from our northwoods farm. In an age of automated thought and false fire from street lamps, I record that which wrote on my very soul....that which still hides...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michelle Korgis-Fitzpatrick  
Chelle is a published author, freelance writer, newsletter publisher, chapbook printer, and photographer with marketing experience. Her specialties are nonfiction history, poetry, creative fiction, and printing. She lives in Southwest Missouri with her husband and three young children. She ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Danesh Daryanani  
Content Strategy, Consultancy and Creation. Books, Editorial Services, Digital Content, Speech-Writing, White Papers, Annual Reports, Video and Animation Copy, Scripts. Published Works: See Below Digital Content: Waalkz Interactive Heritage Walks. Supported by the National Heritage ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >