writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminist Writers

157 listings (91 - 100)

Black Dragon  
A Big Science Fiction fan. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica. I love Asian movies: Chinese especially. Kung-fu movies are my favorite genre. As there are not much good Sci-Fi in Asian movies. Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li,, are some of my Heroes. I used to practice Ma...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shelley Walden  
Born in the Midwest, I have always enjoyed creative expression. A move to the west in my teens proved to be an instrumental turning point in my life and there I met two influential teachers. Both inspired me to reach for greater heights with my written word. In recent years, my renewed creativity s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Judy Ramsook  
Born and raised in the twin island nation of Trinidad & Tobago, Judy Ramsook came to the US in the mid eighties where she attended San Antonio College and the University Of Texas At San Antonio. Since publishing Karen's Adventure, she has written a sequel to it which is currently ava...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jennifer Kremmer  
Born 1965, grew up in outer suburban Sydney, went to a boys' school, became a feminist in that order. Studied various forms of writing at Universities of Newcastle and Technology, Sydney. Wrote and worked part time in clerical as well as editorial positions. Lived on meagre income and happily won th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vipin Behari Goyal  
Vipin Behari Goyal is a Financial Advisor in Government of Rajasthan by profession. His love for books is unparalleled making him an avid reader as well as a prolific writer. His prior writings include a travel handbook on “TirthRaj Pushkar” and a collection of Hindi poems titled “Tej Dh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen X. Tulchinsky  
Karen X. Tulchinsky is the award-winning author of In Her Nature, winner of the 1996 VanCity Book Prize, and Love Ruins Everything, a novel, named one of the top ten books of 1998 by the Bay Area Reporter. She is the editor of nine anthologies of fiction, including the best selling Hot & Bothered s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Judith Colombo  
Judith Woolcock Colombo was born in Kingston Jamaica WI. She came to the USA in 1969 to attend college. She taught English at the college level for over 20 years in New York City. She now lives in rural New York with her husband. Her first novel The "Fablesinger" was published in 1989 by the C...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jackie Griffey  
I am Vice President/Treas. of a local writing and critique group; member of SinC-ic and several other writing groups; plus I write a weekly column for The North Shelby Times in Memphis, Tennessee. Cozy mystries are my favorites to read and to write and I am working on another one now. My husband, Ji...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Annie-Mae Robertson  
from AnnieMae's domain: http://www.anniemaerobertson.com AnnieMae Robertson is more a journey than a person. She has meandered like the universal string through this life and beyond, inside heads and hearts and dreams. She has twisted through social strata, crossing cultural boundaries to experie...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...   Next >