writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminist Writers

157 listings (81 - 90)

Anita Saran .  
On July 5, 2004, my short story, 'The City of Victory' is to be broadcast on BBC Radio 4 at 15:30 hours. It will be available as audio download for two weeks after the reading. I am currently working a novelisation of the story which is set in 16th century Vijayanagara, Karnataka, India. I als...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Todd Ehlers  
Born 1961 and raised in Iowa to a middle class family. Middle of seven siblings in both order and gender: 2 older and 2 younger brothers; 1 older and 1 younger sister. I have taught language arts to male adults in a local state prison since 1997. I loves Shakespeare, naturally, but in the novel g...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louise Bohmer  
Louise Bohmer is the EIC of Lachesis Publishing / LBF Books, and she also edits for WCP/WCPT and Marked in Red Professional Editing Services. She writes dark fiction that runs from fantasy to the more grotesque, along with erotic works and poetry. Her debut novel "The Black Act" will be released by ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jessica Metcalf  
J.L. Metcalf lives in the Ocean State with her Artist Boyfriend and their very artistic cat. She one day hopes to live in a Hobbit Hole in the Shire so she can enjoy making jams, jellies and writing more books. She writs a weekly blog for Great Stories, Inc as “The Female Perspective”. She is th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Keithon De bique  
Trinidad has few known writers and I wish to be one. Aithough my writing is not the Trinidad sort. Akin to to the U.S. Their culture infected me with T.V. Working a number of stories to send there. I like writing sci fi best. I joined the site years ago and only now have I published. Kindle Direc...
writers / published 

9 works listed

BIANCA ZEN  
Bianca Zen was the former Editor and anchor of pioneers of TAXI Design Network who boasts vast experiences in Editorial, Advertising, Design and Marketing. She has been invited to present at School of Visual Arts and has worked closely with D&AD, ICOGRADA, AIGA, New York Festival, and National Un...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Justine Monikue  
Justine Monikue was born in Wiesbaden, Germany to military parents. She's lived most of her life on the East Coast of the United States. At the age of ten years old, Justine’s first poem, I Am Nature, was published in the Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans: 1995 Edition. Her short s...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gypsey Teague  
I am the Director of a campus University Library and Adjunct Professor of Business. I am a Captain in the United States Army Reserve in the Military Intelligence Branch and have travelled the world. In my past I have poured steel, owned a fashion boutique, been a waitress, teacher, fortune hunter,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >