writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminist Writers

157 listings (61 - 70)

Tonya L Chatelain  
Author Tonya L. Chatelain Raised on a farm in Kentucky Ms. Chatelain has worked & volunteered for many years as a crisis intervention counselor. She is an excellent Mum to her teenagers as well as an author & Accomplished artist. Several of her paintings have been shown in galleries. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jodi Doff  
I've been a freelance writer for several years with work published (including chapters from a memoir in progress, currently being serialized at http://dirtygirldiaries.com ) in Bust Magazine, Penthouse, Playgirl, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Tear Magazine, Cosmopolitan.com, Stim.com and CommonTies.com. ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nikki Ashley  
I'm a sky-high pair of platforms in a closet full of flats. I like to tell people that I'm widowed so that they think no man would ever leave me unless he had to, but that's a lie. My bio always ends up sounding like such a personal ad. I'll make my best attempt to avoid that... I'm one of those ...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Duane Simolke  
Duane Simolke (pronounced “Dwain Smoky”). Education: Belmont University (B.A., ‘89, Nashville, TN), Hardin-Simmons University (M.A., ‘91, Abilene, TX), and Texas Tech University (Ph.D., ‘96, Lubbock, TX), all with a major in English. Writing published in nightFire, Mesquite, Caprock Sun, Midwest ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ericka Clay  
Ericka Clay is a published novelist and the author of Unkept and Dear Hearts. She graduated from the University of Arkansas creative writing program, has published a book of short stories and poetry and is in the process of writing her fourth novel, For the Love of Chuck. Ericka has been a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer M. Wilson  
Jennifer M. Wilson holds a degree in Communications and Comparative Religion from Ithaca College, where she studied at both the New York and London campuses. Intent on building a foundation from which to write better works of fiction, she moved to Seattle during the grunge years and then Vashon Isla...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alysha Mays  
First and foremost I am an author. There are few things more important to me than writing and those happen to be my husband and sustaining my own life (although I have a tendency to put that on the back burner for my books). I have written ever since I had the ability to hold a pen and understand wo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Theresa Williams  
Theresa Williams has degrees in art and English from East Carolina University and earned her M.F.A. in Creative Writing at Bowling Green State University in Ohio, where she won the Devine Award for fiction. She has published or has work forthcoming in The Sun, Hunger Mountain, The Chattahoochee Rev...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >