writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminist Writers

157 listings (51 - 60)

Alma Hudson  
Alma Hudson is an author of two published books of fiction called Checkered Fences and The Trouble With Change. Her second book, The Trouble With Change, was Best Book in the Womens Literature category of the 2011 Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards and an Award-Winning Finalist in the "Fiction: Chick...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nina Osier  
"9-UH" was born with a sun tan in the village of Camden, Maine. Her first home was on Friendship Long Island, off the Maine coast. She started “writing” at the age of two, when her parents decided to write down her stories and read them back to her. A librarian in the central Maine town of Gardin...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Kathryn Graham  
Kathryn A. Graham needs adventure like most of us need to breathe. At a tiny 5’1” tall, she is a military veteran and holds current aviation licenses as a pilot, an aircraft mechanic, and a ground instructor. She is licensed as owner and manager of her own private investigation firm in South Texas...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Vera Nazarian  
Vera Nazarian is arguably the only Armenian-Russian professional speculative fiction writer working in English today. Vera left the former Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War as a refugee at the age of eight and arrived in the United States a month before her 10th birthday by way of Leban...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Jack Eadon  
Jack Eadon began by writing a book in fifth grade, then a short story in seventh, then he began a decade in rock music with the band Khazad Doom(see khazad.com), writing most of the songs with a poetic sense and encompassing a moralistic drama, something he incorporates in his writing...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Dizzy Ovadhere  
Adult female immigrant, survivor of child abuse of various types. Hiphop and reggae lover who was recruited at a late age into the urban underworld of criminals and gang members and later made a deal with the first fallen angel to rule the planet's natural systems as the next in a long line of...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Dorrie Williams-Wheeler  
Dorrie Williams-Wheeler is an author, educator and designer. She completed her Masters of Science of Education Degree in Curriculum & Instruction with a major in Instructional Technology at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. She also completed her undergraduate coursework at SIUC. She is th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wayne Sharrocks  
I was born in Camden, London but am presently residing in East Anglia (on the Norfolk/Suffolk border). After attending college I embarked on a career within the 'Animal Welfare' sector (RSPCA, DEFRA, Battersea Dogs Home, Mayhew Animal Home...), before returning to my passion for writing. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Lynch  
I have been in the horse business all my life, first as an equestrian, then as a trainer and instructor,later as an international breeder and agent for clients of Thoroughbred racehorses. I am currently the breeder of champion Andalusian horses. I am married to a retired CIA intelligence officer. My...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >