writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminist Writers

157 listings (41 - 50)

Keith Dixon  
I've worked in education and business but have always managed to include some element of creative writing in what I do. Ten years ago I had a revelation and realised that what I actually wanted to spend time doing was writing fiction. I had written seven novels in two years at the age of twenty, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dorothy Atabong  
Born in Cameroon, West Africa. She obtained a Bachelors in Biochemistry, and is a recent graduate from the well-known Neighborhood playhouse School of Theatre in NYC. Available on amazon is her debut first novel, The Princess of Kaya ISBN 0970010249 Sadorian Publications, August 2002. Criti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

S. J. Connolly - Reisner  
I am a prolific writer with a great deal of experience and a strong background in the publishing industry. I have a BA in English with a concentration in creative writing. I minored in journalism. I have written everything from ad copy to industry specific newsletters to magazine articles, to NF boo...
writers / published 

15 works listed

LINDA GILLEN-CONNELL  
I currently reside in Colebrook, New Hampshire with my son, his wife and three children and my beloved English bulldog, Dozer. Before relocating to New Hampshire, I resided in El Paso, Texas with my husband , Lott Connell Jr who passed away in March 2014. I met a local historian and writer in E...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Greg Jackson  
My name is Greg Jackson. I was born in New York, raised in New Jersey and now reside in sunny Florida. I was raised with entertainment as a major part of my life, from avid movie-going (growing up in the original Star Wars era, you can guess how the imagination was sparked) to reading, w...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Gregg Cebrzynski  
I was born and raised in the Little Village neighborhood of Chicago, though it wasn’t called that until I was about 10 or 11 years old. My part of the neighborhood was also known as K-Town, named for the streets: Kedvale, Keeler, Kildare, Kolin, Kostner and the others. As a kid I spent a lot of ti...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patrinia Johnson  
Patrinia Johnson was born in Newark, Ohio but moved to Oklahoma City Oklahoma when she was 12 years old and still currently resides there. Patrinia earned her Associates Degree in Paralegal studies from Oklahoma Junior College in 1992 and is currently earning her Bachelor of Fine Arts for Creative W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dayna Colvin  
D.A. currently resides in the SW, where she resides with her husband of 20 years, their 9 1/2 month old adorable sweet baby boy, and their 2 adorable sweet wonderful beautiful kittycats, their fur babies. She's 43, but looks and sounds 19. With the plant-based, whole food diet and holistic, enviro...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sylvia Dickey Smith  
A native Texan, Sylvia is the author of the suspense novel DANCE ON HIS GRAVE, the first in the THIRD EYE series. The second book in the series, DEADLY SINS-DEADLY SECRETS launched November 1, 2007>. Her SMART Mystery series is set in Orange, Texas, the land of Cajuns and cowboys, of pirates and...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >