writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminist Writers

157 listings (31 - 40)

Jane Eaton Hamilton  
Jane Eaton Hamilton is the prize-winning author of Hunger, a 2002 collection of short fiction (Oberon Press ISBN 077809 1203 4). She is also the author of Jessica's Elevator (children's, Press Porcepic, '89), Body Rain (poetry, Brick. '91), Steam-Cleaning Love (poetry, Brick, '93), and July N...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Donielle Smith  
In speaking of myself, I am a 39 year old aspiring and motivated freelance writer/poet in progress. I am also a 2005 hurricane Katrina survivor and a proud mother of a teenage daughter. In my love for writing, I have been actively pursuing a writing career ever since 2005. In my journey as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Catherine Poirier  
I finally moved from Salem CT to Clearwater Fl. I have been writing since I was 9. I am now 44 turning 10. I have decided I don't like adult hood and I don't want to get any older. Who said we had to grow up anyways? I currently have 4 books out. Two are in a series of Don't U Laugh! Kat and Ter...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ntina Kitsou  
She has won short stories, essay and fairy tale contests. In 2004 she has published a novel ("Veronica and the Coronel", Patakis Editions) in magical realism style, for which author Dimitris Stefanakis stated that it is one of the best well written "first" books of the last years. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

CC Saint-Clair  
www.ccsaint-clair.com Saint-Clair definitely belongs to a rare breed of contemporary lesbian writers who achieve a lot more then mere titillation. Her writing,in the genre of "the thinking woman's lesbian romance," is solid, sensuous and evocative. Her first novel, North And Left From Here, s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Chris Barry  
Author of Life's Final Furlong and Truth Behold. Chris Barry, born in 1957 has over 30 years experience practicing as a holistic midwife, nurse, counsellor and family therapist. Empowerment is the key word in Chrisís personal philosophy. In the course of her work, she has transformed the lives...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >