writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Feminist Writers

157 listings (111 - 120)

Belinda Webb  
Press Officer for a large small business related pressure group by day. Writer by night/weekend. My first book, A Clockwork Apple, is due to be published by Beautiful Books - Burning House imprint - in April 2008. Has also had book related articles published for The Guardian, as well as various ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon Rowland  
I was born in Southampton, England, and immigrated to Australia with my family in 1982. I found the transition between the two countries overwhelming and found myself turning to literature and writing to escape the harsh realities of adjusting to a new country and its people. I live with my husban...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Daya Dissanayake  
lives in Sri Lanka Won the State Literary Award for the Best English Novel, Katbitha (1998) and Eavesdropper (2007), Miracle Under the Kumbuk Tree (2013) Won the SAARC Literary Award 2013 Short listed for the best Sinhala novel, for Swarna Pusthaka Awards, 2007 Short listed for Best Bud...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Caren Gussoff  
Caren Gussoff is the author of Homecoming (Serpent's Tail, 2000), a novel, and Sight Unseen (Serpent's Tail, 2003), a collection of short stories. Her work has appeared in magazines and anthologies, and she was a nominee for the 2001 Village Voice's "Writers on the Verge." She currently teaches all ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Danica Robertson  
Danica Robertson was born in Halifax, NS and raised in Vancouver, BC. There she discovered her passion for writing, first through poetry and short stories and leading to this, her first novel. Traveling the globe and experiencing all that the world has to offer. Her third book is in progress, with o...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jodi Clark  
A 30 something mother with a full time job, my passion has always been writing. I began writing poetry at 12 years old, which later led to song lyrics, short stories, childrens stories, and eventually books. I have published four fiction novels, available at online retailers and on my website at w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Vicky Eleen Puzon  
I write for fun, its my passion and my hobby. I write mostly flash fiction and poetry. Published here are only a selecton of my writings. I also write in my native language - Filipino. In future I would like to publish a collection of my flash fiction and short stories.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Stephanie Frimpong  
I was born on 19th March 1991 in Kumasi Ghana. I completed my basic school at The Hilltop school Kumasi and continued at Serwaa Nyarko Girls Senior High School in 2011. I am currently schooling at Christain Service University College and offering Graphic and Web Design.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Aan Mansyur  
some of works: Hujan Rintih-rintih (poetry), Perempuan, Rumah Kenangan (Novel), Setapak Salirang (Short Story), Sajak dengan Huruf Tak Cukup (Poetry), Kupu-kupu dalam Kotak Kaca (short story), Kukila (Novel), Makassar Nol Kilometer (contemporary esai),etc.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 ...   Next >