writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

389 listings (81 - 90)

Kane Lesser  
Ms. Lesser grew up with dreams of becoming a world-renown fashion designer. Though that desire never came to fruition, in her youth she modelled for local clothing stores and malls, and has grown an impressive fashion collection that includes over 400 pairs of shoes. She graduated with a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Fyn Day  
Fyn Day was born in the fifties and started to write in the sixties – not very well at first, just his name and always with the last letter in backwards upper case. However, he improved, and throughout the seventies and eighties wrote mostly exam papers, well enough to attend Bristol University and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Laura Quigley  
I've written all my life, but it's taken me 30 years of hard work and having kids to find what I really what to write about - real people. I write great dialogue, and when I find a great story to tell, I write it with passion and persistence. Each piece is for a particular audience, and, when it's r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gerald Jatzek  
- geboren und aufgewachsen in Wien, lebt ebendort, auf Reisen und zeitweise in Panik - 1981 Promotion aus Pädagogik und Publizistik - ab 1976 freiberufliche Tätigkeit als Schriftsteller, Journalist und Musikant. Veröffentlichungen: Bücher für Kinder und Erwachsene, Sachbücher, Songs, Hörspiele ...
writers / published 

30 works listed

Gerald Darnell  
The stories and events included in his books span times from pre-high school to his now retirement in Longwood, FL � near Orlando. As an avid hunter and fisherman, many of the writings involve activities and stories from his personal outdoor adventures. As a business executive, and extensive trav...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Betty Jo Tucker  
All art forms converge in the movies, and that's why I enjoy talking and writing about them so much. Because of our passion for film, my husband and I see almost 200 movies a year. I currently serve as lead critic for ReelTalk Movie Reviews and write film commentary for KOAA Online (an NBC-affiliate...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Ferris  
Michael Ferris, originally from St. Joseph, Michigan, started working in his father's music store at the age of 16 and started playing the classical guitar at the age of 17. Having had many wonderful teachers, not only with great talent but also great souls, he moved on to study at the internation...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Evenson Dufour  
Evenson Dufour is currently studying political science at Florida International University. In 2008-2009, he was placed on the Dean’s List and on the President’s Academic Honor List for excellent academic achievement at the end of spring term at Palm Beach State College. He studied social sciences a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Indira Rolle  
I am a young Bahamian who strongly believes in one of the aspects of my culture - Storytelling. I have been telling stories from childhood, through my dancing and acting in the theatre. I have now reached another penniacle in this regard, where I am telling stories through my writings. For my fir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >