writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

389 listings (61 - 70)

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities Iíve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Travis Glenn  
Some of my short stories. This is a true story of how I lost everything including my kids because of a misled Deadbeat Father thing that CA State Government put on me. This ruined my three kidís lives as well as mine. This is a 57 page document with excerpts from communication with that governmen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Barker  
Lisa Barker writes the award-winning syndicated parenting humor column, Jelly Momô - a weekly feature in The Salinas Californian (circulation 19,000) and monthly in School News Roll Call parentís magazine (circulation 323,000+). Jelly Momô has also been printed in The Eureka Reporter, Omaha Family, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Debbie Martin  
Almost a child of the sixties, I‚Äôve had quite a varied ‚Äď and sometimes disconcerting - life until now, but it has always been interesting! I‚Äôm widowed and have two teenage daughters who I‚Äôve brought up largely on my own. Sadly my husband died from cancer some while ago. My daughters are ama...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Sammon  
John Sammon is a writer whose experience includes newspaper reporting, magazine writing, personality profiles, interviews, celebrity interviews (Clint Eastwood), historical pieces, investigative and crime. He was selected ‚ÄúMost Valuable Reporter‚ÄĚ for California‚Äôs oldest continually opera...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >