writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

389 listings (51 - 60)

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Allen Harbinson  
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1941, but have travelled extensively since. I now divide my time between my house in West Cork, Ireland, and an apartment in Paris, France. I have been writing fiction and nonfiction from approximately 1965: short stories, articles, showbusiness prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary Ellen Popkin  
Mary Ellen Popkin is the published author of "Anxiety Disorder Workbook" an EPPIE finalist. Article title "Babies Don't Read The Manuals" http://www.useless- knowledge.com/articles/apr/may163.html Author Anxiety Disorder Workbook. BA Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY. SAHM with 2 childre...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Bessey  
The loves of my life are my wife, two teenage sons, and our all-grown-up step-daughter. I spend my busy workdays building and remodeling, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Weekends are devoted to camping and golf in the summer, and to football and computer games in the cold months. Alone, I love to put...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

E. Dian Moore  
"I am a Christian woman who loves God, my husband, my children, family and friends. I also happen to love to read and write. I began writing in high school, many eons ago, where I fell in love with the creative process and lived for writing assignments, much to the dismay of my classmates. A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michele Levesque  
my bio? let me read what this should sound like after i see how everyone else in here formats theirs; what inspirational things they attribute their creative fire too.So far everything i have seen in here is intimidating as hell...(and a little funny because everyone seems to be posting the smallest...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Roxanne Ravenel  
As a virtual assistant and the President of SOHO Support Solutions LLC, I offer my clients comprehensive administrative support, writing, proofreading and editing services, among others.* I form valuable partnerships with my clients in order to achieve their goals. Handling essential, but time c...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brad Zigler  
Financial and investment writing can be deadly dull, but Brad Zigler uses the experience gleaned from stints as the head of marketing, research and education for a derivatives exchange and an investment fund manager to make his prose crisp, clean and, at the right times, even funny. Most important, ...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >