writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

389 listings (31 - 40)

Angelo Saverino  
Angelo Saverino is a professional sports agent, with over thirty years of experience, representing many of baseball's top name players. Public relations and motivational speaking are his major assets along with a keen knowledge of sports and business. Angelo has hosted a radio call-in show, pe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bev Spicer  
It all began in Bridgnorth. A medium-sized market town with a blown-up castle (not bouncy). I lived at Hop Pole House in Underhill Street with caves at the bottom of my garden where Oliver Cromwell used to hang out. I went to school in High Town, which meant climbing up Stoneway steps every morni...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Richard Bayan  
Richard Bayan was born and raised in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He attended the local public schools, served as managing editor of his high school newspaper, and graduated with honors from Rutgers, where he majored in history. Finding himself virtually unemployable, he picked up a master’s in journa...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Spencer King  
About the author: Mr. King is the Cuba expert who has spent at least three months a year on the forbidden island since 1993. He's an author and lecturer on Cuba who specializes in Cuban culture, history, religion and US- Cuban relationships. He holds the rank of Babalawo with Wanaldo in the Afro - ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Michael Walling  
Mike’s expertise encompasses leadership, international terror, trans-national crime, human trafficking, piracy and counter piracy operations as well as geo-political and military history. He is an internationally recognized historian, author, and speaker. His book, Bloodstained Sea: The U.S. Coas...
writers / published 

3 works listed

GW Publications  
Eye am an author/historian/publisher/satirist. Eye graduated from the university of Bradford in 1993 with an M.A. in European Studies. Eye am a commentator on topical issues and developments in the field of sport and in the murky world of politricks. Eye have also appeared live on stage a few times ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Vern Beachy  
Bio for Vern Beachy 2002 Vern Beachy has been a radio and television journalist for nearly 20 years, working in Iowa, Arkansas, and New Mexico and Memphis, Tennessee. Among many diversified assignments, he has covered 2 presidential campaigns (1988 and 1992), the crash of United Flight 232 in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >