writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

388 listings (191 - 200)

George Norton  
Award winning author George Norton was born and raised in the New York Metropolitan area. After completing high school he joined the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam-era and received an honorable discharge. After working in the water treatment field for 25 years, he moved to the great plains and be...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Al Squitieri  
My wife's influence kept me working as a Licensed Master Plumber for 40 years, when I really wanted to be a lawyer. The fact that she purchased all food in Jumbo and Family Size to feed ten kids kept me plumbing. Without doubt,it paid better.My weekly sessions on the couch were my newspaper columns ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Janet Godard  
Janetmae Weaver is a native of Lancaster, Pennsylvania but has also resided in New York, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida. As of this writing she and her husband are happily living in Florida. Although she would have loved to spend her life writing, living took up most of her time. She has...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michele Bornert  
I was born on a chilly and rainy night in June of 1973. It was muggy out, but I was charging through.... Oh, spare the details? Gotcha. I've been writing professionally for about five years and have been published in such periodicals as "Survivorship," "National Association of the Deaf," "Associa...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jay Carnine  
Born Ventura, California, a child of the 40's and 50's. Graduated High School 1957. Held the usual small town jobs, auto parts houses, gas stations, boat shop, airport gas jockey, worked 34 years for Southern California Edison Company - one of California's largest electric utilitys - operating bul...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jessica Metcalf  
J.L. Metcalf lives in the Ocean State with her Artist Boyfriend and their very artistic cat. She one day hopes to live in a Hobbit Hole in the Shire so she can enjoy making jams, jellies and writing more books. She writs a weekly blog for Great Stories, Inc as “The Female Perspective”. She is th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anna Marie Fritz  
I graduated from the Newspaper Institute of America some years back, and am presently a small-press publisher and author. I belong to The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, Outdoor Writers, Authors Den, ArtWanted.com, Wet Canvas, and poetry groups. My Children's book entitle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Corie Richter  
Before I started writing, I worked for a living! Having spent more than twenty years in the business and practice of medicine, there are many stories to keep readers entertained. When I left that career to look after the interests of a little old witch, I learned patience, understanding, and the m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >