writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

388 listings (181 - 190)

A.William Ellison  
Just who is A.W. Ellison? A Cartoonist and Author, Ellison's cartoons have been seen on select bathroom stall walls and above urinals throughout this great land of ours. He work has also been published in Chicago’s Laughing Matters, Inside the Second City, The Performing Arts Monthly, The National ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dawn Richerson  
I am an a writer living in the metro Atlanta area. I am CEO of Creative Revolutions, Inc. (http://www.creativerevolutions.com) and work with healers, coaches and change agents, helping them to create a business that begins with who they are and write their extraordinary books. Dawn also helps author...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Perreault  
I went to High School in a small New England town. I Went to College in Boston. and made my the first of a collection of great mistakes. I became a Cop, I wore the entire uniform inside and out. I knew I was gay, queer or the clinical term, Homosexual. This odd combination would not ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bard Williams  
Bard Williams is a veteran educator, technology visionary, and nationally known writer, speaker, and consultant. Since 2001 he has served as CEO of Techthree Marketing & Consulting Services, Inc.,a California corporation that works with Fortune 500 companies and numerous small businesses i...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Shirley Wallace  
Although I have had several religious articles published in a couple of magazines, "Milla's Villa" is my first book. It seems to be doing quite well. Having tried for over two years to get my book in print, I finally did so by going with PA. At least it got my book out there. I am currently ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jeff Howe  
I, like most everyone else, was born to a woman. As luck would have it, she turned out to be my mother. A lifelong relationship has resulted from this strange event which neither of us discuss very much. I was born in Maine. Some would say that makes me a Mainiac, with or without an "e." I say it...
writers / published 

14 works listed

S. (Shae) A. Cooke  
Shae Cooke, a Canadian inspirational writer, mother, and former foster child, shares her heart and God's message of Hope internationally in print,and online. She has earned honors diplomas in Radio Broadcasting, and Travel and Tourism. - Inspirational Stories - Devotions - Family and Parentin...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Cramer  
I work hard, gotten a little gnarled and banged up over the years and try to laugh at myself as often as possible. My memory was lost for two years as a result of an industrial accident involving Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. I now wring as much living out of each day as waking hours allow. I've built ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >