writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

388 listings (171 - 180)

Spike Vrusho  
Editor of Manhattan-based free sports weekly tabloid New York Sports Express. Former publisher and editor of MURTAUGH, a quarterly fanzine inspired by the work ethic of the late Pittsburgh Pirates manager Danny Murtaugh. Have toiled for trade journals in the advertising and film business as we...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kelson Hargis  
Kelson Hargis is a business analyst who has written professionally in his career. He has a B.S.|B.A.|O.I. and performs IT project management, application management, database management, reporting, and analysis. His first love has always been writing fiction though. Kelson’s passion, forged early ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Christian Saunders  
Hailing from the village of New Tredegar, south Wales, Christian Saunders began writing in 1997. His early fiction appeared in titles such as Asphalt Jungle, Raw Nerve, Roadworks and several anthologies. His book, Into the Dragon's Lair – A Supernatural History of Wales was published in 2003, shor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Harris  
I grew up in West Texas, and I live there now -- but spent about twenty years in between, roaming the planet. Although I'm a zoologist/wildlife biologist by education, I've managed to make a living as a soldier, sailor, professional hunter, horse trainer, diver, prospector, rodeo cowboy, trapper... ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Wesley E. Hall  
I was born in the River Bend of Seminole County, Oklahoma, in the middle of the Jazz Age and grew up in the Dust Bowl during the Great Depression of the 'Thirties. Since I was a boy of twelve I have been a 'writer' (beginning as a gossip columnist for the Konawa (Okla) Leader newspaper. I was ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Mark Ulyseas  
Mark Ulyseas has served time in advertising as copywriter and creative director selling people things they didn’t need, a ghost writer for some years, columnist of a newspaper, a freelance journalist and photographer. In 2009 he created Live Encounters Magazine, in Bali, Indonesia. It is a not for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lindsey Pedersen  
I am 26 years old and live with my husband near BYU. I am waiting to finish school until he finishes since school is so expensive. I grew up in Oregon near Portland. I am in love with that area because of it's rich artistic community. I have always enjoyed sharing stories with my friends and famil...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Matthew Heines  
Matthew (a.k.a "Matt") Heines was raised in the Pacific Northwest in the sleepy town of Sequim, Washington. Matthew graduated high school with much fanfare and relief from his teachers. He served as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division from 1982-1986, playing the role of Hawkeye from M*A*S*H...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Phil Davis  
I spend most of each day working with new authors who have non-fiction titles. With our in-house digital printing and binding, we offer entrepreneurial authors book printing services. In addition to book printing, we help authors promote their books with our on-demand coaching program at http://www....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >