writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

390 listings (161 - 170)

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Scott Pomfret  
Scott D. Pomfret is author of the forthcoming novels The Second Half (Lethe Press May 2016), Only Say the Word (Ninestar Press May 2016), The Hunger Man (Ninestar Press June 2016), and the forthcoming collection of short stories The Second Person (Ninestar Press April 2016). Past published wo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Brooks W. Wilson  
I was born in 1929. I have lived a large part of this nations history. I have an AA degree in Police Science, BA in economics and an MPA. I am a retired police officer - 13 years on the Anaheim (California) Police Department and 13 years with the California Commission on Peace Officer Standa...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michelle Rick  
Graduate Northwestern University B.A. in Creative Writing M.F.A. in non-fiction from New School University; M.F.A. in fiction at New School University Member: Author's Guild since 1998 Short stories have been published in: -Pieces: A Collection from New Writers; editor: Stephen Chbo...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Daz Royle  
Well im 18, i havent really done much in the form of writing but i hope that my story, Furbles !, will one day make a lot of money for me, and as i like writing it so much, and you must read it, i would love to make money by doing this. My story that im working on is called Furbles (which as you mig...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kimberly Bird  
Born January 22, 1985. I have been writing since I was about 12 years old... randomly though, not ever second of every day. I'm going into the film business because I love it and I can't see myself doing anything else. A few years ago, I was in school (I'm in Adult High School now because the studen...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Daniele Luciano Moskal  
Born in Italy,Daniele Luciano Moskal is an Evangelist/Pastor, Bible Teacher, Children's TV Presenter, Songwriter and Author who has been appointed and anointed to publish the mind of God through unique inspirational writing. He has gained a B.A in Religious Studies and Writing & Publishing a...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Darrell  Berkheimer  
Berkheimer a former daily newspaper editor with nearly 30 years experience. He served as a reporter-writer, city editor, news editor, managing editor, columnist and editorials writer. He was managing editor at three dailies -- one in Georgia and two in Texas. He also worked for 13 years as a co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marilyn Sachs  
I RETIRED TWENTY YEARS AGO AND STILL, FLY FISH, PLAY GOLF,FLY A PLANE, SAIL A SMALL BOAT, HAVE FUN WITH SEVEN GRANDKIDS AND IF SOMEONE SHOULD GIVE ME AN AWARD FOR STAYING WITH THE SAME FELLA FOR FIFTY FOUR YEARS I WOULD GLADLY ACCEPT.MY WRITING SPOOFS EVERYTHING.I HAVE A PIECE 'HOOKED' ON THE INTE...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >