writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

388 listings (151 - 160)

Danny Nemu  
The apocalypse knocked on my door eleven years ago, bearing pamphlets colourfully depicting the fate awaiting those who would not witness Jehovah. Apocalypticism and apocalypticists have fascinated me ever since. I lived in Japan for six years, and now I live in Brazil, at an altitude which makes...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Hans Hammig  
Ask for 'About the Author' via email. Born 1940 in Switzerland. Post doctorate degrees. Engineering, economics, commercial, managerial. Sportsman. Many languages. Married five times. Widower. Emigration to South Africa in 1985. Sailor and pilot. Books written: Political satire. About the auter limit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scott  Cherney  
Born and bred like a fatted calf in Stockton, California, Scott Cherney has worn a lot of hats in his life and times, among them, a cowboy hat as a weekend stunt performer at a western amusement park where he honed his craft as an actor, writer and director. His plays, which have been produ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Leon. Mentzer  
Leon Mentzer was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania,the son of a naval officer. He was raised in Hawaii and traveled all over the world. He Lives in Central Ill. He is married and has twin sons, Leon walked away from his Real Estate investment Corporation, where he was CEO and a founding Pa...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ghousiya Begum  
I am fond of reading, writing articles about Islam, youth issues and humour. I am currently on the look out for any women/youth/islamic/general interest magazine that an accept my writings. Enquiries are welcome from any part of the world. I have completed my Freelance and Feature writing cour...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Mary Sylvester  
Mary Sylvester, the singer and musician is also an author, she writes books and poems. Her poems were published in 2001 and 2002 at the Goethe Gesellschaft Frankfurt, Germany, in Frankfurter Edition "Gedicht und Gesellschaft". The new book "SCHWARZ IM SCHWARZWALD" (Black in the Black Forest) is pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Shakir Ajayi  
Shakir Adedeji Ajayi was born on 7th of January, 1980 at the deserted village of Ajuwon, a surburb of Ogun state, South Western Nigeria. He had a rough upbringing that shaped his perception of realtiy which he was only able to change when he got a dose of modernisation at the completion of his post ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >