writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

390 listings (141 - 150)

Andrew  Smith  
My name is Andrew K. Smith and I am a Pacific Northwest native through and through. I grew up in Edmonds, Washington, but spent my undergrad across the mountains at Washington State University studying English and Creative Writing. I’m a published author by Morgan James Publishing New York f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bob Zima  
Bob Zima holds a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology and is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. He has worked in the mental health field since 2004 as an emergency & brief-therapy counselor & even as a camp program director. From 1987 to 2003, he worked in radio, television, advertisi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gary Troia  
Gary Troia was born in South-East London and studied Spanish and Philosophy at Middlesex University and the Universidad de Deusto. In 2010, he left behind a career in education and moved to a small Spanish village, where he began his lifelong dream of writing. His first book, Spanish Yarns and...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathleen  Harper  
Live in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area and have published two nonfiction, humor books to date under the pen of \\\\\\\"Kathleen Harper\\\\\\\".\\\\\\\"Why, Shut My Mouth! Southern, Sassy and Proud of It\\\\\\\"/Tate Publishing and \\\\\\\"Hot Flashes and Southern Sasses\\\\\\\"/IUnivers...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul Meadors  
By day, Paul Meadors is a fifth grade teacher in a small California town. By night, he trolls the millions of items for sale on eBay and catching sellers off guard with his ludicrous and bizarre questions about their auctions. As he amusingly demonstrates time and time again, even in today's hyper-v...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Alba Sumprim  
Alba K Sumprim graduated from Escuela International de Cine y Television (EICTV), the Cuban film school, as an Editor and worked on several short and independent film projects in Cuba and London before moving back to Ghana, where she now earns her living as a writer.   She has been a freelance wr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >