writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

388 listings (131 - 140)

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rita Berman  
I am a freelance writer, lecturer, editor, and author. I was born in London, England. My work has appeared in more than 500 travel, feature, business and trade journals, as well as newspaper columns, for diverse publications in the United States and Gt. Britain. My most recent book, Still Hopping,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jackie Brooks  
Now retired and living in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside. I have always wanted to write but it is only in the last three years or so that I have taken it up seriously. I write poetry, about nature, memories, pets, fantasy, anything that inspires me, some of my poems have been publish...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Gia Manry  
I am a trained journalist who has been working as a freelancer for eight years. My specialties are Internet-based content and pop culture/entertainment journalism. Throughout my time as a freelancer I have run the gamut from how-to articles to in- depth features, interviews and top ten lists. I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Dorothy Thompson  
Dorothy Thompson is the editor/contributing author of Romancing the Soul (Zumaya Publications 2004) and a syndicated relationship columnist. She is also the author of the e-books, How to Find and Keep Your Soul Mate and 101 Things You Never Knew About Soul Mates. Dorothy coaches singles and coup...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Travis French  
I am 36 and single with no children which in my neck of the woods means two things, I must be demented and I have got all the time in the world to do whatever I want to do. Although I do come from a relatively small corner of the world I have traveled, seen, and done more then most ever get to, fro...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >