writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Humor Writers

390 listings (111 - 120)

Fred B. McKinley  
A descendant of Revolutionary War, War of 1812, War for Texas Independence and Confederate soldiers, a Texas Ranger, and whose father served in the U.S. Navy during World War II, Fred B. McKinley embarked on a long and distinguished career in the credit industry and retired with the Louisiana Depart...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Heather Cook  
I grew up in a small town just west of Indianapolis, Indiana. I found at a young age that I have a certain eloquence when using the English language. In second grade, I wrote a short story for the Young Authors Contest in which I won an honorable mention from my school. I am confident in my abi...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Jennifer Rahel Conover  
Jennifer Rahel Conover began her working career as a high fashion model in New York and had a successful career in interior design before joining her husband in the yacht charter business. She began writing about 10 years ago and is now an award winning photojournalist specializing in travel and ya...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Yuri Vieira dos Santos  
Yuri Vieira Santos was born on October 24th, 1971 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He studied at the University of Brasilia - where he attended a course in cinema taught by Nelson Pereira dos Santos - and, after two years living with the writer Hilda Hilst (1930-2004), he works today as a scriptwriter. ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ian Middleton  
Ian Middleton is a freelance travel writer and photographer from the UK. He is the author of three travel narrative books and one travel guide to ancient Ireland, MYSTERIOUS WORLD: IRELAND. Ian has also written for several magazines, including Mysterious World, backpacker Ireland, Walking World Irel...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Frank Baron  
I'm a 56 year-old father of 2 boys. Graduated with a BA in Journalism but except for a short 2 year stint in the 70s as a weekly columnist, never "journalized." Had a smidge of success freelancing in the 70's. Smidge = a few magazine pieces and the aforementioned column. Smidge also = couldn't pa...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >